How can I create or add a new agent profile via Agent Admin?
You can add new agents to your agency via the Agent List in Agent Admin.
We'll show you how to create a new agent in Agent Admin, and then to complete the agent’s profile.
- Login to Agent Admin. From the Agency menu, click Agent List.
- Click Add Agent
- On the next page enter your agent's name, contact details, position (optional) and category.
The agents image can only be uploaded once the agent profile has been completed and saved.
If you get 'Invalid Domain Name' error, you will need to contact Domain Group Support for further assistance.
- Enter your agent’s bio or description in the About section.
- Enter your agent’s social links and video url under the Social and Video section.
- Select Agent Profile options. Click Authorise & Publish to save.
- You will receive a text message with a security code on your linked phone. Enter the security code and click Verify.
- You will now see the Publish button has changed to Published. You can go back to your agent list by clicking Exit Profile
- Once you have saved this page you can go back to the top and add your image.
Click Change photo.
See this article to find out more about loading your photo: I want to load an agent photo
Assign yourself to some listings
You can now assign yourself to listings. These updates will appear online within 24 hours.