How can I set the branding colour appearing around our logo?
You can set your agency brand colour via the Agency Profile page in Agent Admin.
The Agency Brand Colours are usually the background colour of your logo, and are applied to your listings, search results, profile page, and various elements online and in-app.
When you submit your logo to Domain Support, we will always set the Agency Brand Colours as we upload your logos. However, if you ever wish to change the colour, this can be done via Domain Agent Admin using the steps below.
- Login to Domain Agent Admin.
- Click Agency then Agency Profile.
- Scroll Down to Agency Brand Colours. Enter your hex colour including the # symbol eg: #033A50
- Click Save at bottom of page. Scroll back to Agency Brand Colours and tick the boxes:
- Background, Headings & Logos
- Click Save at bottom of page once more.
It can take up to 24 hours for your hex colour to update site-wide.