How can I transfer, merge or move listings to another account?
You can request a transfer of listings via our Listing Transfer Request form here.
There are a number of legal and technical points to consider, we can only transfer listings under certain circumstances.
- All transfer requests must be submitted must have been approved by both the From and To agencies.
- Evidence in written form must accompany your listing transfer request showing both principles agreeing to the transfer.
- We cannot transfer the assigned agent details. This will need to be manually re-selected by the receiving agency after they have been transferred. You may do this via your CRM or Agent Admin.
- Before the transfer request date is reached, all listings should be in the receiving agency's CRM and any listings no longer required can archive in Agent Admin. This article will show you how you can do this.
- If you or your CRM fail to complete your responsibilities correctly this may result in double charging and/or duplicate listings. Although we ensure, within our control, to mitigate such an event occurring, we strongly suggest that you monitor the next billing cycle along with your stocklist.
How to transfer listings
You can request a listing transfer via our Listing Transfer Request form here.
Transferring listings may result in double charging and/or duplicate listings, so please monitor your stock list and the next billing cycle. Let us know if anything needs fixing.
Live listings - For Sale or For rent
Transferring of live listings can only be carried out in conjunction with Domain Group support under the approval of the Domain Management team.
If you use a CRM and would like For Sale/For Lease listings transferred from one office to another, you must arrange for these listings to be transferred via your account manager.
This will prevent duplication of listings and charges, and also ensure you can continue to manage your listings via your chosen CRM system.
When a Sold/Leased listing is transferred we cannot transfer the assigned agent details with it, nor can we update the assigned agent for a Sold/Leased listing, so bear in mind that if you need to have a Sold/Leased listing transferred, it will not have an agent associated with the listing.
Move listings from Sale to Lease or vice-versa
Listings cannot be changed from Sale to Lease or Vice-versa. If you have a listing that you need to change to another channel for any reason you must archive the listing and create a new listing.
Agencies must be aware that although their CRM may allow this change, this change will not get processed on Domain or CRE. Making this change via a CRM will result in a new listing under the new channel and an orphaned live listing in the previous channel.