How do I use the Export Live Listings Report?
You can run the Export Live Listings report from the Reports tab in Agent Admin.
Let's take a look at the Export Live Listings report.
The Export Live Listings Report gives a brief overview of live listings and is used to give you visibility of:
- When listings will expire
- Which listings have an upgrade
- When upgrade product is going to expire
- Number of enquiries received on listings WITHIN THE DATE RANGE OF THE REPORT.
- Pageviews and impressions WITHIN THE DATE RANGE OF THE REPORT.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Login to Commercial Real Estate agent admin. From the top navigation menu, click Reports then Export Live Listings.
- Enter a date range or select a period from drop-down menu. Click Export to CSV
- When prompted, save file to your computer > open file in Excel
It could take some time for this report to run if you have a huge number of listings or during high traffic periods, such as Monday mornings.
- Open the file that you just downloaded to see the report.