How can I add a photo to my agent profile?
You can upload or update your agent photo via your Agent Profile screen, which can be accessed via the Agent List in Agent Admin.
We'll show you how to upload an agent’s image.
An agent’s image can only be loaded manually via Commercial Real Estate Agent Admin. Images loaded via a CRM cannot be processed.
Agent images will be displayed on a listings details page, and on listings in search results for Platinum, Gold and Silver listings.
They will also appear on Property Alerts, Single Listing Performance Reports and other marketing material.
Follow the steps below to upload an agent's image to their Commercial Real Estate agent profile.
- Login to Commercial Real Estate Agent Admin.
- In the top navigation menu, click Agency then Agent List.
- Click on the agent's name to open their profile
Be cautious not to make any changes to the agent’s contact details. Agent Admin uses these details to match listings to this agent.
Click Change Photo
- Select the image from your computer and click Open
- If you are prompted you can Drag to re-position the image then click Save
- Once you have happy with the image click Publish to save
The agents image has now been loaded and will take up to 24 hours to update site-wide.