I want to update an agents contact details
Sounds good! This article will show you how to update agent’s details on Commercial Real Estate.
- Updating agents details is a 2-part process (if you use a CRM).
- The agent details need to be updated first in agent admin and then via your CRM.
- If you don’t use a CRM then their details only need to be updated in agent admin.
Contact support for name changes
To update an agents name you must first contact Commercial Real Estate Support via the Chat icon. The agent's name can only be changed in agent admin by Domain Group support.
Avoid agents duplicating
For CRM users, Commercial Real Estate Agent Admin is designed so that if we receive a listing and the agent's Name, Phone or Email are different to what we already have in the Agent List, a new profile will be created for that agent. Even if the details are slightly different.
This is to allow for when agents need to have different profiles for the same agent.
This does not include agent settings, image, profile text, video, social links, etc.
Update phone/email in Agent Admin
If you would like to update the agent's details (excluding name), you must first update their details manually in Commercial Real Estate Agent Admin, then update their details in your listing CRM. The phone and email details must be exactly the same, or our system will create a different profile.
How to update agent details in Commercial Real Estate Agent Admin
Navigate to Agent List
- Login to Commercial Real Estate agent admin
- Click Agency then Agent List
- Click on agents name to open their profile.
- Make changes to contact details (Phone or Email).
- Click Publish (bottom of page).
Update Agent’s Contact Details in your CRM
Update your agent’s contact details in your CRM, ensuring the details being updated are exactly the same as the changes made in Agent Admin.
Re-publish all listings for that agent.